Thursday, January 3, 2013

Objetivos cumplidos/Acomplishments

(2 of 365)

       I use to finish everything I start. It is not the case with the crochet blanket on today’s picture. I started that project approximately at the end of 2010, just after I finished another one with the Spanish flag colors, it looked wonderful. I can´t show it to you, I gave it to someone else. May be one day I can tell who. In January of 2011 I started college & all my hobbies at home remained to a second place. I completely devoted myself to my studies that I had not time not energy for anything else. I will start my next classes on January 14th & I intend to finish this blanket before that. I am hoping to show you the picture after I finish it. But yes, all the woolen ends will be my son Taro’s job, since he is who will enjoy it. It seems to me essential to involve our kids as part of our goals so they can learn the importance & satisfaction of seeing them fulfilled. May be they learn to accomplish their own. It doesn’t work always, but we should keep trying it, after all we are parents forever.

Always me

       Por norma suelo acabar todo aquello que empiezo. No es el caso con la manta de ganchillo de foto del día de hoy. Empecé ese proyecto aproximadamente a finales del 2010, justo después de acabar una con los colores de la bandera española que me quedó admirable. Imposible enseñáosla, la regalé, quizás otro día os cuente a quién. En Enero del 2011 empecé en la universidad y todas mis hobbies caseros quedaron en segundo lugar. Me dediqué tan de lleno a mis estudios que no me quedaban ni tiempo ni ganas para hacer más de lo necesario en las tareas de casa. Comienzo mis clases el día 14 de Enero y me he propuesto acabarla antes de abordar el nuevo curso. Espero mostraros la foto una vez terminada, aunque eso sí lo de rematar los cabitos será para mi hijo Taro que es quién la va a disfrutar. Me parece imprescindible que nuestros hijos formen parte de nuestros objetivos propuestos de modo que le inculquemos la importancia y satisfacción de verlos cumplidos. Quizás aprendan a cumplir los suyos. No siempre funciona, pero hay que intentarlo sin aburrirse, al fin y al cabo somos padres siempre.

Siempre yo

No comments:

Post a Comment