Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Long day/Un día largo

(14 of 365)

       Although I came back earlier from school today, I am even more tired than yesterday. Mostly because today I started to get all this e-mails from my teachers, getting familiar with the new online system, organize all the papers, etc. Since the first moment trying to don't even get behind nor with the most simple task. A lot of reading. Time seem to go fast, & of course I don't fell as when I was younger. But, even feeling like this, here I am just to be there for you who read my words. Today, my thought was, once again, for my son Taro. He seem to understand many things now that he didn't before. I am pretty sure that one day we are going to stop fight all the time, as many of you who has teenagers at home. Thanks Taro, I am here tonight mostly for you. Sometimes it is hard for young people to listen & believe that whatever we say it is for their own well. As we all when we grow up, one day they will understand.

Always me

       Aunque hoy vine de la escuela más temprano, estoy incluso más cansada que ayer. Mayormente porque hoy empecé a recibir todos estos e-mails de mis profesores, familiarizandome con el nuevo sistema online del colegio, organizando papeles, etc. Desde el primer momento intentando no quedarme atrás ni en la más simple de mis tareas. Un montón de lectura. El tiempo parece volar, y por supuesto ya no me muevo como cuando era más joven. Pero, incluso sintiéndome así, aquí estoy para aquellos de vosotros quienes leéis mis letrillas. Hoy, mi pensamiento nuevamente estuvo con mi hijo Taro. Él parece entender las cosas mejor ahora que antes. Estoy segura que un día dejaremos de pelear todo el tiempo, como muchos de vosotros quienes aún tenéis adolescentes en casa. Gracias Taro, estoy aquí esta noche, principalmente por ti. Algunas veces es difícil para los jóvenes escuchar y creer que sea lo que sea que le digamos, es por su propio bien. Como todos cuando crecemos, un día ellos lo entenderán.

Siempre yo

No comments:

Post a Comment