Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mother/Madre

(9 of 365)

       I use to say "mom there is no more than one," but like mine there is not other like it. I was always mad at her.There was continuously a reason for me to be mad. Now I am sorry about my attitude toward her till no longer ago. She is my mother. She does things that may I don't like it, but how many things do I that she don´t like it either? Poor woman, what a patience? Today, I am worry all the time &  wish I could be closer from her. I regret I didn't spend more time with her because now I can't. Life is as we chose as I said the other day, & I chose to be in United States doing my life, so...
       Tomorrow morning she is flying here to visit my daughter with her other granddaughter & her son. I wish them to have a great time. Because school I can't go to enjoy them, but I will be very happy for them to have the chance to spend time together. It will be great. Mother, I love you more than ever before.

Always me

       Solía decir que madre no hay más que una pero que como la mía no había otra. Siempre estaba enfadada con ella. Continuamente había una razón para que yo estuviera enojada. Ahora siento mucho mi actitud hacia ella que duró hasta hace no tanto tiempo. Ella es mi madre. Puede hacer cosas que no me gusten, pero ¿cuántas hago yo que no son agradable para ella? Pobre mujer, !qué paciencia! Hoy me preocupo todo el tiempo y desearía poder estar más cerca de ella. Lamento no haber pasado más tiempo con ella porque ahora no puedo. La vida la elegimos nosotros, como ya dije el otro día, y yo elegí vivir mi vida en Estados Unidos, así que...
       Mañana mi madre volará hacia aquí para visitar a mi hija con otra de sus nietas y su hijo. Les deseo que disfruten muchísimo. Debido a mis clases no puedo reunirme con ellas, pero estoy muy feliz de que ellas tengan la oportunidad de pasar estos días juntas. Es genial. Mamá, te quiero más que nunca.

Siempre yo

No comments:

Post a Comment