Sunday, January 13, 2013

Do you need to talk?/¿Necesitas hablar?

(12 of 365)

       Sometimes we need to talk, & we talk too much. When we are talking about our feelings, our frustration, our worries, our life in general, we are thinking that people who is listening care about us. Not always is that way. Happen that sometimes that people use our information to hurt us. When I need to talk, I talk to my daughter, to my son, to my mother, people who I know for sure are not going to betray me. If you need to talk, wait till you get home, look around, I am pretty sure you will find a support shoulder to talk about your sorrows. Could you wait?

Always me

       Algunas veces necesitamos desahogarnos, y hablamos demasiado. Cuando estamos hablando sobre nuestros sentimientos, frustraciones, preocupaciones, y en definitiva nuestras vidas, queremos pensar que quien nos escucha les importamos. No siempre es así. Ocurre algunas veces que la gente usa dicha información para hacernos daño. Cuando yo necesito hablar, hablo con mi hija, con mi hijo, con mi madre, con gente que sé no me van a traicionar. Si necesitas hablar, espera a llegar a casa, mira a tu alrededor, estoy segura que encontrarás un hombro en el que apoyarte para contarle tus penas. ¿Puedes esperar?

Siempre yo

No comments:

Post a Comment