Making plans? Only those that are absolutely necessary. As always, I try to keep myself on that path. It is better to improvise than to confront those that I already made but for some reason or another it cannot be carry out. Makes me happy to live in this way. I do what I can, no worries about what I can´t do. Just worry about to be happy. As I say many times, life are two days, sometimes even one.
Always me
Always me
¿Hacer planes? Solo aquellos que son absolutamente necesarios. Como siempre, intento mantenerme en ese camino. Es mejor improvisar que afrontar aquellos que ya hice pero que por alguna razón u otra no se pueden llevar a cabo. Me hace feliz vivir así. Hago lo que puedo, no me preocupo de lo que no puedo hacer. Solo me preocupo de ser feliz. Como digo muchas veces, la vida son dos días y a veces hasta uno.
Siempre yo
Siempre yo

No comments:
Post a Comment