(15 of 365)
Well, as I proposed to myself, one more thing done. I wanted to finish this trilogy book before I started classes. I did, although a few days later. Still on time before I get too busy. From now on all my readings will be on textbooks, not time to enjoy any other reading, although sometimes it can be therapeutic for my mind. Anyways, I enjoy my textbooks also.
Still try to get into the new schedule, new classes, & new place. Too much information in a short period of time. My mind feels overwhelmed, but I can do it. I just need a few more days to on track.
Today, I was thinking about how we neglect people who we love. Although at the same time I thought that people who really care about us understand that sometimes time is precious when we are busy & we have no time to do nothing else. They know we love them, they know we care about them, they know we will be there for them whenever is that they need us as best we can.
For that people who I care about but that didn't hear from me in long time I want to say that still I bring them in my heart now & forever.
Always me
Como me había propuesto, una cosa más terminada. Quería acabar una trilogía de este libro antes de empezar mis clases. Lo hice, aunque unos días más tardes. Justo a tiempo de estar demasiado ocupada. De ahora en adelante todas mis lecturas serán en libros de texto, no tendré tiempo para otro tipo, aunque a veces ello pudiera ser una terapia para mi mente. De todas formas disfruto de mis libros de texto.
Aún me encuentro intentando adaptarme al nuevo horario, las nuevas clases, y al nuevo lugar. Demasiada información en un periodo muy corto de tiempo. Tengo la cabeza abarrotada, pero puedo hacerlo. Sólo necesito un par de días más para para acostumbrarme.
Hoy pensaba en como descuidamos a la gente que queremos. Pero al mismo tiempo pensé que esa gente a quienes de verdad les importamos entienden que algunas veces el tiempo es oro cuando estamos tan ocupados. Ellos saben que les queremos, que nos importan, que estaremos ahí para cuando sea que ellos nos necesiten en lo mejor de lo posible.
Para esa gente que me importa pero que no saben de mí, quiero decirles que todavía les llevo en mi corazón ahora y siempre.
Siempre yo

No comments:
Post a Comment