Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It is difficult/Es difícil

(18 of 365)

       By myself, I have the courage to continue in this difficult world of the student, even more difficult at my age. But today, I want to say thanks to all of you guys, who really care about me & love me, because thanks to your support at times weak, overwhelmed by the work, & the amount of information to learn, give me the strength to continue. I love you all.

Always me

       Por mi misma, ya tengo el coraje para continuar en este difícil mundo del estudiante, incluso más difícil a mi edad. Pero hoy, quiero decir gracias a todos vosotros, quienes de verdad os preocupáis por mí y que me queréis, porque gracias a vosotros en los momentos débiles, abrumada por el trabajo y la cantidad de información que aprender, me dais la fuerza para continuar. Os quiero.

Siempre yo

No comments:

Post a Comment