(10 of 365)
As I promise myself, here is the blanket that I was crocheting for my son Taro already finished. It took me longer than I supposed to as my studies kept me busy. I wanted to finish it before this semester starts because now that I can´t be close to him, he can has it as I crocheted with all my love. I hope you enjoy it Taro. I love you so very much my little man.
Always me
Como me había prometido a mí misma, aquí está la manta que estaba tejiendo para mi hijo Taro ya terminada. Me tomó más tiempo del que había pensado pues mis estudios me mantuvieron muy ocupada. Quería acabarla antes de empezar este semestre porque ahora que no puedo estar a su lado podrá tenerla con él ya que la tejí con todo mi amor. Espero que la disfrutes Taro. Te quiero muchísimo mi vida.
No comments:
Post a Comment