(13 of 365)
Sometimes I think that I am too bored for my kids, that they are not interested in what I have to say or I think. Last night I realized I was confused. My son Taro texted me to let me know how meaningful was a post that I titled "Yours & Only Yours" for him. It surprised me. Things are not always what they seem to be. Thanks Taro, just because that, you gave me the energy to post tonight after a long day at school. I love you so much.
Always me
Algunas veces pienso que soy demasiado aburrida para mis hijos, que a ellos no les interesa lo que tengo que decir o lo que pienso. Anoche me di cuenta que estaba confundida. Mi hijo Taro me envió un mensaje para decirme cuánto había significado una de mis publicaciones titulada "Tuya y solo tuya" para él. Me sorprendió. Las cosas no son siempre lo que parecen ser. Gracias Taro, solo por eso, me has dado la energía de publicar esta noche después de un largo día en la escuela. Te quiero mucho.
Siempre yo
I can't believe you would actually say something like that after the long journey we have been thru... and get to still walk together although in separate places of the world... I love you, and I love the fact that I get to have you as a mother, and you may not hear what you want all the time from us, but I can let you know right now, that neither of your kids think you are a boring or plain simple mother, believe me!! That would make me plain also, and I can't have that!!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots mother!! ;)
Primaaaa en españolporfavooorrr jaja
ReplyDelete